cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ramesh Vejendla <Ramesh.Vejen...@kshema.com>
Subject its urgent
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 09:57:50 GMT
HI ALL
         here i'm able to connect to database and its displaying values also
but . i want to develop login screen kind of thing, i'm facing so many
syntax errors  . so i need "Material on XSP and ESQL" plz..it will help me
alot.
or some example programs ......if possible
its very urgent..plz

Thanks Ramesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Ball [mailto:balld@webslingerZ.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 2:58 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: esql result *

On Sat, 19 May 2001, Oskar Werewka wrote:

> How to tell esql taglibrary that I want
> all columns from the query result set,
> with the same name?
>
> I have this:
>
>    <esql:connection>
>      <esql:driver>oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</esql:driver>
> 	<esql:dburl>...........................</esql:dburl>
>      <esql:execute-query>
>        <esql:query>select * from helpdesk_labels</esql:query>
>        <esql:results>
>          <esql:row-results>
>            .......... column definitions ...........
>          </esql:row-results>
>        </esql:results>
>      </esql:execute-query>
>    </esql:connection>
>
> But i do not want to declare each column,
> I want a default - as it was with sql processor.

<esql:get-columns/>

- donald

This e-mail communication may contain information that is
confidential and privileged. The information is intended
to be for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail: to do so could be a breach of confidence.

Kshema Technologies Ltd.,
# 33/1, Lalbagh Road, Bangalore 560027, INDIA.
Tel: (91) 80- 2995114/5/6
Fax: (91) 80 2272933