cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ruben <r...@alu.ua.es>
Subject Re: AW: [C2]Problem with whitespaces/newline
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2001 18:20:31 GMT

 Hi Jörn,

 Oh, sorry, sunday it's not the best day for me to understand english...

 Maybe I'm saying something stupid again, but, there is a line in
cocoon.properties stating the maximum line width  in HTML (I think):

formatter.text/html/loose.line-width = 120

 Could it be that your </table> tag is at the end of the line? I'm afraid I'm
wrong again, but I don't understand why the new line is inserted, it has no
sense...

/Rubén