cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Arno Illmann <arno.illm...@gmx.de>
Subject [c1->c2] Is it a must to create a war file ... etc
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:17:37 GMT
Hi all. Please help. ;-)

I'm a newbie (few months ago I got c1.81 running and made some simple
apps with mysql etc but had not enough time), and I'm trying to install
c2 with tomcat3 .... but no docs on the site, it really can't be
characterized as doc. It's "Tips For Insiders"...

And it's a puzzle to search in cocoon-users (I found some little pieces)

Here my questions:

Do I have to install it like C1
in <tomcat_home>/webapps/cocoon/,
editing server.xml file,
and cocoon.properties file in /webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF?
(I only found a cocoondb.properties and database.properties)

Is there a must to create a war file from the whole framework?

Did someone wrote an installation quasi-faq / step-by-step in
cocoon-users before? Or in the cocoon docs.

Much thanks and best regards, Arno Illmann