cocoon-users mailing list archives

From eirikdentz <eirikde...@brainlink.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available.
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:49:13 GMT
Check your cocoon.log and look for the error message that tells you what
caused the sitemap compilation to fail. It's probably just before the last
log entry.  (the log should be in $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/logs/
)

Also try searching the the mailing list archive:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&r=1&w=2