cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Xavier MACHENAUD <xavier.machen...@st.com>
Subject [C1] Posting parameters to a servlet
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:54:34 GMT
Using C1, I can call a servlet passing parameters with an HTTP GET using
the following code :

  <util:include-uri>
    <util:href>
      <xsp:expr>
        "http://<server>/<servlet-uri>?" +
        "techno=" + request.getParameter("techno") + "&amp;" +
        "volt="   + request.getParameter("volt")   + "&amp;" +
        "arch="   + request.getParameter("arch")   + "&amp;" +
        "words="  + request.getParameter("words")  + "&amp;" +
        "bits="   + request.getParameter("bits")   + "&amp;"
      </xsp:expr>
    </util:href>
  </util:include-uri>

I can then transform the returned XML data to present it to the user.

But how can I do the same thing but passing parameters with an HTTP
POST?
I need this to be able to send a file to a servlet.

Thanks.

Xavier