cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sergio Carvalho <sergio.carva...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Forms handling with cocoon
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 21:09:47 GMT

I think Cocoon is pretty much up to the job. w3c already has the business form definition
language part done for you (I think it's called XFDL). You'd make a great service to the community
by creating the XSLT framework for using XFDL to present, and client-side-validate business
forms. And open-sourcing it... *grin* I know I'd use it right now if I had it.

Sergio