cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sergio Carvalho <sergio.carva...@acm.org>
Subject Re: SV: ident and spaces (Netscape problem)
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:28:12 GMT

As a general rule, when removing the DOCTYPE removes a 'bug' on mozilla, it's just that mozilla
is behaving correctly as per the standard (the one DOCTYPE refers to!), and reverts to quirk-mode
when there's no DOCTYPE.

I had the same problem with image layout (which was introducing spurious space). In my case,
I solved it with a CSS stylesheet changing image layout to block.

Can you give specifics as to what layout problem are you having?

Sérgio