cocoon-users mailing list archives

From kaushik lahoti <cocoonu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat + Cocoon, .xml not displayed
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:08:25 GMT
Hi Mike,

I am experiencing the exact same problem. I too get
404 error. But when I try to execute the xml for the
first time, it gives me an error saying:

exception in preInit org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon not
found java.lang.ClassNotFoundException.

Do you get the same exception?? That makes me believe
that this is a classpath error. Can you tell me what
your classpath is? I am using windows 2000
professional.

Thanks much,

Kaushik.