cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Pfuhl <pfu...@yahoo.de>
Subject C2: problem getting started
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:07:53 GMT
Hi

as I reported I was happy to be able to install
Cocoon2. I did this using the instructions on
the Cocoon site.

For getting in touch with the new architecture
of it I tried to change/edit some of the given
examples. I was wandering because nothing happens.
If I restart Tomcat and recall der cocoon url
the sites look like before. :-(
 what am I doing wrong? I only changed some entries
in stylesheets. I'm sure that this has to change
the appearance of the samples-site, but it wont.

installing Cocoon I build the war-file and copied
it as instructed by the manual to TOMCAT_HOME/webapps.
do I have to do this everytime I change something
in my code?

it would be very kind of you helping me ..

daniel

=====