cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Petteri Sulonen <petteri.sulo...@seittipaja.fi>
Subject Re: [C2] Newbie question again
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2001 07:04:57 GMT

On Monday, June 11, 2001, at 08:51  AM, Aleksey Globets wrote:

> Ok,
>
> I will try to ask in another way. If I plan to create two contexts in
> Tomcat
> pointed to different directories and to use Cocoon within it. So how I
> can
> use it?
> Do I need to copy and rename /cocoon directory or something else?

Nope. You just add the context to the server.xml file, like this:

	<Context path="/foo"
	         docBase="/path/to/foo"
		 debug="0"
		 reloadable="true">
	</Context>

Then you need to copy the WEB-INF directory (with cocoon.properties and
web.xml) to the /path/to/foo directory. As long as the Cocoon jars are
in Tomcat's classpath, it'll work. Restart Tomcat, and you're in
business.

-- Petteri