cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Niklas Grunditz <niklas.grund...@infosim.com>
Subject ldap-query
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2001 11:17:36 GMT
Hello cocoon-users

I am using c1.8.2, tomcat1.3.2 and Openldap release 2.0.11. I am doing ldap
queries and it works fine. I catch the ldap searchresults with a template in
my xsl-file.

But.. i cant get it to work with my forms. I want to have the ldap
searchresults in a html-form so that I can edit my ldapsearchresults and then
post them to another file.  I have the searchresults in the same template but
I just cant get them into my form.
I am looking forward to a syntaxexample or some other help on this.

/Niklas