cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "thomas@jet" <tho...@jet.st>
Subject SV: SV: Resin 2.0.0 oddities, no more.
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2001 21:31:40 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: Davanum Srinivas <dims@yahoo.com>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 22:37
Subject: Re: SV: Resin 2.0.0 oddities, no more.

> Thomas,
>
> Do you mind modifying the xdocs\installing.xml with the modified instructions and submitting
> patch? Note, you can use "build docs" to build the documentation to see how it looks.

hmm, I think I would like to test the setup for a day or two before considering it *working*
all over.
I am currently having problem getting the JSP Generator example (jsp/hello) going.
cocoon complains about a missing 'org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet'
in what jar is this class found ??
This can be due to a bad config aswell, haven't looked into it yet.

the xdocs/installation.xml in my 2.0b1 didn't have the Resin section as available at apache.org.
guess that one came in after the initial b1-release.
to where are one expected to submit the modified document ??

/thomas