cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mariano Kamp <mk...@codamax.com>
Subject Re: How 2 serve a simple .html File?
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:44:59 GMT
Gary,

  I do see your point and I would agree for most cases. On the other hand,
putting apache or a servlet, so to speak a different webapp (or getting rid
of the paradigm that the sitemap is the only place to define the behaviour of
your webapp) into the game makes things more complicate to maintain and
deploy.

Thanks anyway,
Mariano