cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <l.mo...@tin.it>
Subject RE: c2: getting started
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2001 08:27:36 GMT
Chris,

	this is the sore point of Cocoon (especially C2): minimal documentation.

	Anyhow, you could go to <cocoon>\webapp and find some sample code.

	See both C1 and C2 samples and documentation, since the former is more
complete (though, in some parts, obsolete).

	I hope this helps.

P.S.
	It would be a pity to underestimate the power of Cocoon because of poor
documentation; I'd like to submit something in this area... but first I need
to understand it myself !

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
            lmorandini@ieee.org