cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: [C2] error with XSP
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 17:24:34 GMT
On Thu, 17 May 2001, Caroline Boonen wrote:

> I've installed Cocoon 2 and it work nice but when I'm trying to access
> one page of XSP it make this error:
>
> (try Simple XSP example)
>
> Error creating the resource
> Failed to execute pipeline.
> details
> from
> source
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException
> description
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException:
markup-languages: ComponentSelector could not access the Component for hint: xsp:org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
markup-languages: ComponentSelector could not access the Component for hint: xsp
> extra info

there is almost certainly a more interesting exception in your
WEB-INF/logs/cocoon.log. probably something about cocoon.xconf or
sitemap.xmap not being well-formed xml.

- donald