cocoon-users mailing list archives

From fo...@neonics.com
Subject Re: [C2] sitemap parameters
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 15:46:43 GMT

I wouldn't do it that way at all. You don't want if-statements in your
code deciding what to output when what media is available.

I suggest you create a stylesheet for the media you wish to handle
differently, and let the things out you don't want and format it
different etc. That's what stylesheets are invented for ;)