cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lucas Rockwell ...@socrates.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject Re: Post parameters -> generate src variables
Date Wed, 23 May 2001 18:56:56 GMT
John,

I do not know if anyone has posted a reply yet, but this is very easily
accomplished:

On my .xml page I have the following statement:

<xsp:logic>
String inventionid = request.getParameter("inventionid");

Which does this very thing. The ...s are other code that has nothing to do
with this example.

Now, I can pass a ?inventionid=878946 on the end of my URL and my variable
"inventionid" has the value 878946 which I use anywhere simply by stating:

<xsp:expr>inventionid</xsp:expr>

I hope this is what you are looking for.

-lucas

Lucas Rockwell
Departmental On-Site Computing Support
lr@socrates.berkeley.edu