cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John Schult" <schu...@corp.earthlink.net>
Subject RE: XIncludeTransformer
Date Mon, 07 May 2001 21:36:25 GMT
Berin,

Thanks for the quick reply!  So if I have:

<map:transformer name="xinclude"
  src="org.apache.cocoon.components.saxconnector.XIncludeSAXConnector"/>

<map:match="">
	<map:generate src="start.xml">
	<map:transform src="start.xsl"/>
	<map:transform type="xinclude"/>
	<map:serialize...>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="test">
	<map:generate...>
	<map:serialize type="xml">
</map:match>

in the sitemap, and

<xinclude:include href="test" parse="xml"/>

in the 'start.xsl' file, can I assume that the ouput of the 'test' pattern
will get included?