cocoon-users mailing list archives

From paint...@mc.duke.edu
Subject Re: Re[4]: [C1] Detailed question about creating a custom logicsheet
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 18:46:57 GMT

Sandor,

I believe I am doing stuff similar to what you are doing, without
difficulty.  I'm not sure of exactly what you are doing, especially with
the extra <?xml-logicsheet?> instruction.  Anyway, if I understand
correctly, you have a custom logicsheet which uses ESQL, and you are using
it in an XSP document that also uses ESQL.  I know I have similar code.
What I don't know is what controls the order of evaluation of logicsheets.
As best I can tell, all logicsheets named in <?xml-logicsheet?>
instructions are applied in order, then the logicsheets named in
cocoon.properties are applied (in what order? I don't know).  Just to be
safe, I have tended to put the esql namespace declaration last in my list
of namespace declarations in my XSP document, on the assumption that this
might ensure that it evaluates last, after my custom taglib, so all the
esql tags should get properly transformed.

If that make sense or helps, great, if not, post your code.

-Christopher

Please respond to cocoon-users@xml.apache.org