cocoon-users mailing list archives

From paint...@mc.duke.edu
Subject Re: XSP: caching?
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 14:02:00 GMT

Are you using the ESQL taglib?  If so, are you using a database pool?  If
you aren't using a db pool of some sort, then you are having to login for
every page (or possibly for every query), which can really slow things
down.  How fast are your queries?  Have you timed them separately from your
application?

Please respond to cocoon-users@xml.apache.org