cocoon-users mailing list archives

From paint...@mc.duke.edu
Subject Re: Cocoon 1.8.2 taglibs
Date Fri, 25 May 2001 18:06:36 GMT

The Cocoon-supplied taglibs are listed in the cocoon.properties.  In
addition to util, there are session, request, response, esql and several
other taglibs.  The entries in cocoon.properties give you a path to the
location of the logicsheets for the taglibs in the Cocoon source tree.
Read the source to find the defined tags.  Some of the taglibs are also
used in the sample code supplied with Cocoon.  Several of the libraries
(session, request, response, for instance) are very closely tied to their
corresponding Java Servlet classes, such as HttpSession, etc., and the
available tags follow very closely the available methods in those classes.
So you can get a pretty good idea what the taglibs will let you do by
reading the Java documentation on those classes on Sun's website.

-Christopher

Please respond to cocoon-users@xml.apache.org