cocoon-users mailing list archives

From paint...@mc.duke.edu
Subject Re: XML files dynamically
Date Fri, 11 May 2001 15:41:08 GMT

Adel,

this sounds like exactly what Cocoon is good for, but I'm not sure what you
mean by "nothing should be saved on a hard disk".  You will at least need
to have a stylesheet, and I suspect you will need at least one XML file.
This file could be an XSP file that uses custom Java code to get your
dynamically -generated XML.  None of the intermediate steps (between your
XML file and the final PDF output) gets saved on your hard disk, I think.

-Christopher

Please respond to cocoon-users@xml.apache.org