cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anders Högqvist <hogqv...@hotmail.com>
Subject insert-after problems in FP Taglib
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 12:30:44 GMT
Hi!

I have a little feature on my site where a visitor can add articles to a XML file, it works
very much like the sample code on FP Taglib that you get with Cocoon . I would however like
to use insert-after instead of insert-before, but when I use that the article gets overwrited
instead of the new article getting in place after it. The same happens when I change the sample
code i the FP example, the items get overwrited. Is there any special measures I have to take
before I can use insert-after?

Thanks
Anders Högqvist