cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: [C2] Cache issues
Date Mon, 07 May 2001 13:46:02 GMT
> Pablo Bendersky
>
> Hello.
> I'm making some tests using C2.
> I'm working with a static XML file and applying two xsl transformations.
>
> If I change a xsl file, changes are not reflected (I think because of the
> cache)
> How can I shut down xsl cache ?

The cocoon.xconf contains the definitions if caching should be used or
not by defining the components used. There are cacheable and non
cacheable components.

The following lines define that the cacheable components are used:
  <stream-pipeline class="org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline"/>
  <event-pipeline class="org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline"/>

if you change same to
  <stream-pipeline class="org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.NonCachingStreamPipeline"/>
  <event-pipeline class="org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.NonCachingEventPipeline"/>

no caching is used.

As we are currently searching the problem for the bug you describe above,
would it be possible, that you could send your pipeline definition for the
page, together with the xml, xsl files and the log file (located at WEB-INF/logs) ?
Perhaps this could help us finding the bug.

> Thanks a lot.
>
> 	Pablo Bendersky
> 	pbendersky@itineri.com

Carsten