cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Per Kreipke" <...@onclave.com>
Subject [C1] JAXP and Xalan 1.3.1
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 14:04:18 GMT
Has anyone else tried to get Cocoon 1 to work with a JAXP parsers and
transformers? I know that C2 will work that way but I thought it might be
easy to get C1 to work with it too.

Specifically, I needed Xalan 1.3.1 for some other dependencies and I found
that it's now missing the liasons necessary to work with C1. So, instead I
wrote my own JAXPParser and JAXPTransformer classes to try to plug the new
Xalan in.

I was partially successful: they invoke, but the transformer won't pass any
of my existing XSP or XSL files as valid.

Anyone else try this?
Per.