cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jörn Heid <h...@agentsinaction.de>
Subject [C2] Problem installing
Date Tue, 22 May 2001 20:41:11 GMT
Two weeks ago I got C2 to work with tomcat 3.x.

One week later I got an error after updating via CVS.
So, I updated my source yesterday (new checkout) and tried the newest Tomcat
4.x.
But the problem remains.
The problem seems to be the generated file sitemap_xmap.java:

 private boolean parameterSelect (String pattern, Map objectModel) {
    if (param != null) {
      String compareToString = param.getParameter
("parameter-selector-test", null);
      return compareToString != null && compareToString.equals (pattern);
    }
    return false;
  }

Well, param is not defined (not in the method, not in the class).

Am I the only one with this problem?

JOERN_HEID