cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Nock" <pn...@medicineplanet.com>
Subject [C1] character encoding using util:include-uri and util:include-file
Date Wed, 23 May 2001 23:08:25 GMT
I'm using util:include-file (and util:include-uri) to include XML fragments
into my XSP page.

When the XML page includes iso-8859-1 8 bit characters, they get messed up
in my output.  Am I missing something in the configuration, or is this a bug
in the util:include functions?

As an FYI, if I write my own logicsheet version that includes the contents
via the xsl document() function, everything is fine. I'd rather not do this
though.
<xsl:template match="my:include-file">
  <xsp:logic>
    <xsl:for-each select="document('my-fragment.xml')">
       <xsl:apply-templates select="@*"/>
       <xsl:apply-templates/>
    </xsl:for-each>
  </xsp:logic>