cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "cocoon gebruiker" <cocoon_u...@hotmail.com>
Subject Why is cocoon not working when i change the ApJServManual to on?
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 10:27:23 GMT
Hello,
Im using the Apache HttpServer1.3 together with Jserv1.1 and Cocoon(1) on
NT. (working on linux, but one thing at the time...)
All is working fine (so whats the problem eh?), except when i change the
ApJServManual in my httpd.conf from "off"(automatic) to "on"(manual) and
start my jserv (and apache) manual, the cocoon files are not found anymore.
(i get a "not found"). Jserv components are still working.

I need to start jserv manual for debugging purposes.

Where to look?

tia,
Cyriel