cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "zahid rahman" <kharal_za...@hotmail.com>
Subject Getting started
Date Thu, 24 May 2001 18:59:20 GMT
Hello,

I hope you don't mind but looking at the site I had a number of questions to
which I couldn't find answers easily , so I would like to ask all the
questions now and go away and do my Thing.

1. Could have I have a complete list of all components I need to download
for Windows 2000 platform.

2. Where exactly can I find the instruction to set up the components
and the configuration instructions for the webserver.

Having set up the XML based webserver.

3. Where Can I find step by step instructions on how to do a HelloWorld
example from coding to installation to deploy and run.

4. Where can I find instructions to do a more complex example that involves
two screens ?

5. Where can I find an even more complex example that involves three screens
?

Best Regards,
zahid