cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject Post parameters -> generate src variables
Date Wed, 23 May 2001 09:59:42 GMT
Hi all,

Does anybody know if this is possible and, if so, how...?

In my sitemap I have...

<map:match pattern="welcome.html">
 <map:generate src="http://pc:8080/xmldemo/codes.xml"/>
 <map:transform src="stylesheets/welcome.xsl"/>
 <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

the resulting html generates a form which post's it's information back to
welcome.html for further processing.  However, I want the post data to go
into the generate src pattern...

src="http://pc:8080/xmldemo/{posted_data}/{more_posted_data}/codes.xml"/>
 <map:transform src="stylesheets/welcome.xsl"/>
 <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

is this possible?

Thanks,