cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yann Camenen <Ya...@Symtrax.com>
Subject RE: Turbine
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 02:33:12 GMT
Hello,

Has anyone been able to setup the expiry time for the connection pool to
over 1 hour ? I have been struggling to do just that for a while and
couldn't come up with any valid reason why this wouldn't work for me. The
turbine API defines expiryTime as a 'long', so I don't think the problem
lies there. Has any one experienced this problem before ?

Here are the lines from my cocoon.properties file (I'm using IBM's Java
toolbox for AS/400 JDBC driver) :

# AS/400 values
processor.xsp.pool.database.as400.driver=com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDrive
processor.xsp.pool.database.as400.url=jdbc:as400://...
processor.xsp.pool.database.as400.username=...
processor.xsp.pool.database.as400.password=...
processor.xsp.pool.database.as400.maxConnections=3
# 12-hour timeout
processor.xsp.pool.database.as400.expiryTime=43200000
# DB2/400 adaptor
processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBDB2App=com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCD
river

Thanks.

Regards,
Yann Camenen