cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bentley, Tim" <TIM.BENT...@ca.com>
Subject RE: DSML in LDAP taglib with WAP device
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 01:09:30 GMT
Emmanuelle -

Glad you've found a solution.  I think the DSML namespace is passed by Cocoon from your source
page (which must declare it if you are using DSML within the page) through to the resulting
output.  I believe this is the correct behaviour, so the solution suggested by Guenael seems
best.

Jeff Turner or one of the other more experienced taglib writers may have a better/more correct
explanation.

BTW - The 'eldap' logicsheet is pretty stable now, and I can send a copy to anyone who is
interested in trying it.  I'm going to test it with Cocoon2 shortly, and make any appropriate
changes (I _think_ it should be ok, but I may have misunderstood some C2 things).  The main
shortcoming at the moment is that due to the <xsp:element> 'problems' in C1 which Jeff
Turner pointed out a while ago you can't currently reproduce the original ldap taglib output
format (or any other format where the attribute output element name is the name of the attribute).
 Jeff was going to provide an eldap patch to get around this - Jeff?

Regards,

Tim Bentley