cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Owens <Mark.Ow...@coda.com>
Subject C2: Sitemaps and DTD's
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 12:49:45 GMT
Hi,
Using C2/Tomcat4/Xalan_2_0_1/Xerces_1_3_1/Linux. (The mail archives are
currently down)
I'm not sure if this is a nonsense question but is there any way I can get a
dtd location mapped via the sitemap?

I'm comitting files created under Windows (using XMetaL) to CVS on my
Server. From there, they are loaded into my Tomcat/cocoon webapp space.

Trouble is, the dtd locations on Windows don't work under Cocoon - e.g. they
use full paths to dtd's. Also, can't simply strip out the DOCTYPE line as
the DTD also declares entities.

Ideally, I'd like to leave the XML files alone and map the dtd file via
Cocoon.

I'd appreciate any advice on how this issue could be resolved.
Thanks
Mark