cocoon-users mailing list archives

From mukesh.jet...@bankofamerica.com
Subject C[1.8.2] XML page cannot be displayed with IE.5
Date Mon, 21 May 2001 15:07:55 GMT
I am using xinclude to read a plain text file and in my stylesheet using
text/plain to display the contents of the file.
I get the following error message with IE5, however Netscape displays the
file.
Can anybody help ?

-Thanks Mukesh
The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet.
Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again
later.
Invalid at the top level of the document. Line 1, Position 1
IAS_Logs
---------
----------------------
My XML is:-
---------------------
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="HttpLogFile.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
<?cocoon-disable-caching?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xinclude"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>

<xsp:page language="java"
xmlns:request="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Request"

<log xmlns:xinclude="http://www.w3.org/1999/XML/xinclude">
<xsp:attribute
name="title"><xsp:expr>request.getParameter("title")</xsp:expr></xsp:attribu
te>
  <file>
    <line><xinclude:include >
    <xsp:attribute
name="xinclude:href">http:<xsp:expr>request.getParameter("server")</xsp:expr
><xsp:expr>request.getParameter("file")</xsp:expr>
    </xsp:attribute><xsp:attribute
name="xinclude:parse">text</xsp:attribute>
    </xinclude:include></line>
  </file>
</log>
</xsp:page>
------------------------
and
XSL is:-
-----------------------
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<xsl:strip-space elements="*"></xsl:strip-space>
 <xsl:template match="log">
  <xsl:processing-instruction
name="cocoon-format">type="text/plain"</xsl:processing-instruction>
   <document>
      <xsl:value-of select="@title"/>
      <xsl:text>&#13;</xsl:text>
     <xsl:apply-templates select="file"/>
   </document>
  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template match="file">
      <xsl:apply-templates />
  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template match="line">
    <xsl:value-of select="." />
  </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Notice to recipient:
This e-mail is meant for only the intended recipient of the transmission,
and may be a communication privileged by law. If you received this e-mail in
error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited.

When addressed to our clients any opinions or adviced contained in this
internet e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any
applicable governing terms of business or client engagement letter issued by
Bank of America.

Both Bank of America, N.A and Banc of America Securities Limited are
regulated by The Securities and Futures Authority.