cocoon-users mailing list archives

From JEULIN Olivier <olivier.jeu...@xml-ais.com>
Subject RE: ESQL and Access
Date Thu, 31 May 2001 09:30:32 GMT
Hi Dino,
I think there is no JDBC driver for Access, so you'll have to use a generic
ODBC driver.

I guess such subject has been discussed, please take a look at a mail list
archive (they are
referenced in http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/mail-archives.html; I suggest
'RealTime - U',
search in it with google: use keywords like "site:mailman.real-time.com
cocoon-users access database")

Good luck (you could also consider mooving the DB from Access to another
server, their are a couple free converting tools available :) )

Olivier