cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Royal <pro...@managingpartners.com>
Subject RE: Looking for a page description language
Date Wed, 23 May 2001 13:07:39 GMT
At 08:42 AM 5/22/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>The reason I am answering this is that I have a similar in-house
>requirement.  My conclusion was to watch what others are doing here (mainly
>XForms) and to loosely copy what they are doing.  Then use XSL to transform
>to the targets as needed.  Of course, my requirement only has to do what my
>organization needs; it doesn't need to be "universal".

Thats exactly what we did over here too. I read over the XForms drafts and
have modeled the descriptors for my widgets similar to how they are
planning to do it. I'm all for collaboration in this space, since it is
definitely a common need.
-pete

managing partners, inc. -> http://www.managingpartners.com