cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oskar Werewka <...@poczta.onet.pl>
Subject Re: XSP page with XSP stylesheet
Date Fri, 11 May 2001 13:42:03 GMT

OK I will try to make it more readable:

There are: XML document and XSL stylesheet.
Both are XSP pages (logicsheets).
And both have a tablibrary.

When I try to access this XML document COCOON
hungs up, I do not know if it is possible to use such
a thing? I have made some XSP logicsheets, and
taglibrarys so I am familiar with it. But one of my
taglibrary is a little bit specific, so what I am asking
is running this:

There are: XML document and XSL stylesheet.
Both are XSP pages (logicsheets).

Is it possible or not (taglibs does not affect the general
idea)? If yes I will find out why cocoon hangs, if no
I will forget it.

Thank you for you help.