cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oskar Werewka <...@poczta.onet.pl>
Subject RE: Cocoon do not recompile my xsp stylesheet.
Date Thu, 10 May 2001 20:35:41 GMT

> > > This XSP page is a stylesheet which is used for a xml file.
> > > It is working but when I change something cocoon do not
> > > recompile this page, instead it takes the old one from the
> > > repository.
> >
> > You need to modify the source xml file each time you modify the XSL and
> want
> > to see the changes.
>
>actually, it depends on how you invoke the xsp logicsheet. if you invoke
>your logicsheet using the xml-logicsheet pi instead of declaring it in
>cocoon.properties, it will be checked for freshness on every request.

Yes I know this, but how can I use xml-logicsheet when the xsp page
is a stylesheet? In xml document I use this PI:

<?xml-stylesheet href="pagexsp.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

And in the "pagexsp.xsl" which is stylesheet-logicsheet I have only this:

<xsl:processing-instruction
name="cocoon-process">type="xsp"</xsl:processing-instruction>

Can I somehow change it to use xml-logicsheet?
Can't imagine :)