cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oskar Werewka <...@poczta.onet.pl>
Subject Unwanted transformation :(
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 15:53:21 GMT

I use a construction like this in my taglibrary:

	    	this.xspParser.parse(
	    		new InputSource(
	    			new StringReader( ".......text....."
	    			)
	    		)
	    	).getDocumentElement()

to insert to my document such element(s):

<SELECT NAME="CLIENTTYPES">
<OPTION VALUE="3">AutoCAD Anwender</OPTION>
<OPTION VALUE="2">IDEAS Administrator</OPTION>
<OPTION VALUE="1">IDEAS Anwender</OPTION>
<OPTION VALUE="4">System Betreuer</OPTION>
<OPTION VALUE="5">TV Anwender</OPTION>
<OPTION VALUE="0" SELECTED="">unbenant</OPTION>
</SELECT>

This is XSP page, and no (other) XSL transormation is done,
and the text result is:

<SELECT name="CLIENTTYPES">
<OPTION value="3">AutoCAD Anwender
<OPTION value="2">IDEAS Administrator
<OPTION value="1">IDEAS Anwender
<OPTION value="4">System Betreuer
<OPTION value="5">TV Anwender
<OPTION selected value="0">unbenant
</SELECT>

How can I stop cocoon to make html of my elements?
I want to output it like that, but after another transformation,
which cannot found my elements :(  I do not have any DTD.

I am waiting for your help.

Regards,
Oskar Werewka