cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy C <jer...@cowgar.com>
Subject Re: Install Problem
Date Thu, 10 May 2001 00:44:01 GMT
I had simlar problems, not like your's directly, but what I did was build
the war to include the libs:

build -Dinstall.webapp.libs=true webapp

... Your war file should be quite large (mb ranges). Copy that to your
tomcat/(deploy|webapps) directory and give it a try.

Also, if you are using Tomcat 3.x, I think you will need to remove the
parser and jaxp .jar files, and copy xalan and xerces .jar files
from the cocoon/lib directory into your tomcat/lib directory.

Jeremy - jeremy@cowgar.com