cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuelle Gauthier <egauth...@montrouge.tt.slb.com>
Subject DSML in LDAP taglib with WAP and Voice device
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 15:01:46 GMT
Hi,

I have a problem with the LDAP taglib when I use it with the DSML format
and a WAP device.
In fact my application goes well with an Internet browser which uses HTML,
but generates an error on my WAP browser which uses WML.
I had a look at the HTML document and the WML document generated by Cocoon,
and I saw that Cocoon wrote the DSML namespace definition inside both root
tag <html> and <wml>.
html: <html xmlns:dsml="http://www.dsml.org/DSML">
wml: <wml xmlns:dsml="http://www.dsml.org/DSML">
It seems to be allowed in HTML but not in WML.
Have somebody already tested this kind of application?
The only solution I see is to change the WML DTD. If somebody see another
solution, it would be nice to tell me.

Emmanuelle GAUTHIER