cocoon-users mailing list archives

From skol...@dcsimtech.com
Subject Re: How can i select xsl file depending on the user's locale ?
Date Wed, 16 May 2001 02:01:12 GMT
HI!!

one solution I can imagine is to find out the locale and link to your .xml
with a parameter defining wich stylesheet should be aplyed to the xml. In
this xml you entry another xsl file wich reads out the parameter and writes
the process instruction to a new mxl file, then copying everything to that
new xml. The result will be that the stylesheet yo gave as parameter is
aplied to your xml. If you want the code, let me know, I can send it to
you, but I've posted it to this list I think one week ago...

But one question: If you have multiple language versions, you should
translate your xml files, holding the content, not the xsls, holding the
style....

Sascha