cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ramesh Vejendla <Ramesh.Vejen...@kshema.com>
Subject HI HELP ME
Date Fri, 18 May 2001 08:48:42 GMT
HI ALL
       i'm using apache,tomcat3.2.1 and cocoon1.8.2.
i trying to conf cocoon but i'm getting this ERROR
plz help me out.

here i'm posting that error.

Publishing Engine could not be initialized.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception when creating "
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor" :
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: See
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html#faq-normalize
	at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:124)
	at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Router.java, Compiled
Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:109)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.<init>(Engine.java:179)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java:232)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doInit(ServletWrapper.java:317)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.init(Handler.java:215)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:296)
	at
	at
7)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
	at
(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:166)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java,
Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Thnaks
Ramesh.V
(080)2995114/5/6 Ext: 224

(It's True that we don't know what