cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Harris <har...@columbus.rr.com>
Subject Problem with Cocoon, Tomcat and request parameters
Date Tue, 22 May 2001 01:20:03 GMT
I'm having a problem with Cocoon 1.8.2, Tomcat 3.2, and a large number
of request parameters.  One of the forms I POST to a Cocoon XSP file
contains 2489 bytes of parameters.  Tomcat dumps error messages to
stdout saying 'Incomplete read, deal with it 2489 2048'  It then
proceeds to dump a lot of data including an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.

I don't think the problem is with Tomcat.  If I POST the request to a
Tomcat snoop servlet which generates a page containing all the request
info, everything is fine.  If I post to a Cocoon snoop XSP file, I get
the same thing.  Is there something Cocoon is doing to the request?  I
tried looking at the code and things look normal.

Any thoughts?
Jeff