cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "K.P.Majoor" <kpmaj...@7bulls.com>
Subject Re: support XML/ XSL aware browsers
Date Sun, 20 May 2001 08:54:21 GMT
I am not at all an expert, but can't you just tell cocoon not to do the
XSLtransformation by omitting the
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?> processiong instruction..?

A page started like this should generate XML from XSP, but no XSL transformation...

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-logicsheet href="somesheet.xsl"?>

<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>

<!--<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?> Don't use this one. -->

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="someothersheet.xsl"?>

Bye!