cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Marcellini <amarc...@tiscalinet.it>
Subject Re: Js problem with Cocoon & MacOS
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 13:28:14 GMT
Yes: the DOCTYPE Declaration is the problem:
I tried to write the DOCTYPE declaration generated from cocoon in the html
document and the Javascript was in error!
this is the declaration:
"http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-html-in-xml/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

Then I tried to change the declaration to Transitional using the PI
<?cocoon-format type="text/html/loose"?>
But the DOCTYPE declaration in the so generated document is the same as
above!
I controlled in the cocoon.properties file in WEB-INF dir. and I founded
this rows:
formatter.text/html/loose.doctype-public = -//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN
formatter.text/html/loose.doctype-system =
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd

So, what I've wrong?
Thank's
    Alessandro