cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2] [SE 3.1] Installation Problem
Date Fri, 11 May 2001 13:08:20 GMT
"Morrison, John" wrote:

> I'm assuming that it's a XML parser conflict (not really a big assumption)
> but I don't know where to look.  I'm fairly sure that crimson _isn't_ on the
> machine...

Ok. basically, we have an issue where ServletExec has it's own JAXP parser
installed.  Do you know which version of JAXP that ServletExec uses (my guess
is 1.0--like BEA WebLogic 6).  Ok, I will dig up in the archives in Cocoon,
and find the XercesParser that instantiates the Xerces parser directly.  This
will help BEA users as well.

Don't you just love some of these standards when you throw ClassLoader issues
in the mix?