cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help installing C2
Date Fri, 04 May 2001 20:33:38 GMT
Pablo Bendersky wrote:

> I had already tried it, and it didn't work for me.

What JDK/JRE are you using?

IBM snuck two parser jars in their JDK 1.3 extensions directory.
Check out your classpath.  You have a non JAXP-1.1 compliant parser
conflicting somewhere.

If you have $CLASSPATH (UNIX) or %CLASSPATH% (windows) set, check for
a parser in that path.  Check your JDK's extension directory.  It's
usually located in a path like this:

C:\jdk1.3\jre\lib\ext\

Any jar in there is a potential conflict.