cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: C2: Sitemaps and DTD's
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 13:31:27 GMT
> Mark Owens wrote:
>
> Thanks Berin,
> All hope is not lost!
> Regarding validation - As the files have been created with a DTD-aware tool, I don't
want Server validation to occur anyway as all
> I've done is copy them from one place to another.
>
> Will entities still be create OK?

If Xerces finds the DTD, yes.  It will always read the DTD (which is one level of
performance loss).  Xerces doesn't have any way to turn this feature off.

> Cheers
> Mark

location mapped via the sitemap?

> > I'm comitting files created under Windows (using XMetaL) to CVS on my Server. From
there, they are loaded into my Tomcat/cocoon

> > webapp space.
> >
> > Trouble is, the dtd locations on Windows don't work under Cocoon - e.g. they use
full paths to dtd's. Also, can't simply strip