cocoon-users mailing list archives

From declan kelly <dec_ke...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to go about this?
Date Sun, 20 May 2001 01:07:42 GMT
Hi,

I know this isn't the usual type of question, but I'm
having trouble coming up with a way to this using XSP.

 What I have is a DB table containg diary entries,
which consist of Location, Time, Date etc. What I need
to be able to do is generate a page with all the
timeslots for a given date. The times that are in the
DB (i.e. taken) won't have a link, but the ones that
aren't taken (not in DB) will have a link to a form to
take that timeslot.
My problem is how to generate a table using the
results from the esql query and fill in the rest of
the table.
ie.

9.30
10.00  <-  Taken (this will show up in my resultset)
10.30  <-  the ones that aren't taken won't show up
11.00
11.30..........

See what I mean, I need to slot in my esql results
into a set format, I'm not sure how to go about this.

I mightn't have explained myself well. If anyone has
any ideas or has done something like this before (this
is not a commercial thing it's for college) please let
me know, and if this sort of discussion isn't suitable
for the list, reply directly to me, I need to figure
this out ASAP or I'm screwed.

Cheers

http://auctions.yahoo.com/